Friday, October 9, 2009

By Isaac


My name is Isaac, which is a biblical name. On the biblical ground, Isaac was a very humble, intelligent, kind, keen, and hardworking. I also meet that description and that’s what makes me special. I’m proud of my genius name.

Many people in Namibia are religious. Most Namibians are Christian, while the foreigners in our country – like Chinese and Indian people – practice their own religions. There also people who don’t have a religion or believe in their tribe’s tradition. However, I’m a Christian.

I wish to become a metallurgist or mining engineer. I can’t really tell the exact amount that I will receive for a salary, but I will make at least the amount that will be sufficient for my life and my family. I want to study very hard so that I will be granted a bursary or scholarship when going to tertiary institution, like university. I must be serious and focus very hard with the subject that suits my career. Also I must be very active with my academic life.
Isaac is in grade 11 at Rundu Secondary School

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Isaac! I am a friend of Miss McFeely's, and I recently completed my degree in metallurgy at a university in the US. I'm sure that with your positive attitude and excellent work ethic, you will find much success in your career! Best of luck in all you do!

    ReplyDelete