Tuesday, October 27, 2009

By Daniel


My name is Kudumo Daniel. I’m a leaner in Namibia at Rundu Secondary School.
My home is in Rundu town in the village call Sauyemwa and it is where I was born.
When I was living there, it was like I was living in the best place where I will never be in my future.

My parent are still living there because it is a good place to be and I visit my parents in our village. During school I live in the hostel, along with about 500 other learners from my school.

When I visit my parents I have everything I need. Growing up in Namibia I have seen quite a lot of things which I like a lot. For example I’m a leaner at the best school in town, Rundu Secondary School. I like this school because it is the biggest school in town. I dislike the lack of material to use as a leaner, such as textbooks. I face some challenges like most of the teenagers, such as not having both parents, that makes me doubt that teenagers in United States are also facing the same problems which I am facing, because the death of a parent here is common.

Daniel is in grade 11 at Rundu Secondary School
He can be reached at: danielkudumo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment