Wednesday, October 28, 2009

By Lucas

It’s good to attend at Rundu Secondary school. It’s the best school I have attended. We wear uniforms everyday of school. We pay school fees every beginning of the year, which are N$200 per person the whole year. Rundu SS is a very good school. I like all my subject teachers, and my homeroom teacher, because they teach very well.

To live in Namibia is a very good thing. Namibia is a very good country and lovely to me. The weather in Namibia is always seasonal, changing throughout the year. In our country we have a lot of game parks where a lot of people go and see a lot of different kind of animals. Examples of animals to be seen are lion, elephant, rabbits, hippo, different kinds of snake and many more.

I wish to become a pilot or a nurse. I will make the money that will satisfy my needs, my family and my wants. There are many steps to enter this career, for example by attending University, vocational training, or Polytechnic. I prefer entering my career at Polytechnic of Namibia.



Lucas is in grade 11 at Rundu Secondary School

He can be reached at LMUHEPA@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment