Thursday, October 15, 2009

By Jonas

Namibia at large is a very nice, beautiful country and it’s regarded as the land of brave. It’s preciously different from the US, due to the traditional way of living and the standard of living. Many people who live in Namibia are from different tribes and have different cultural beliefs. Every individual tribe dwells with their respective members and has a specific way of living. In some tribes, people love breeding a lot of livestock, which they use as a sign of their wealth, which is not the same a people in US do. Being in Namibia with all different ways of living is not bad, because that’s how most Namibians are brought up. However a minority of people living in Namibia are being influenced by US way of living and standard of living.

I wish to be a physician/ medical doctor. I wish to make adequate money, that will sustain my living standard in a successful way and I would love to attend University to pursue my career. I would love to be a doctor who is well up-to-date and well educated to help my colleagues in the country as well as abroad.


Jonas is in grade 11 at Rundu Secondary School
He can be reached at: jonaskambinda@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment