Tuesday, October 20, 2009

By Helena


I’m Helena Frans and I attend school at Rundu Secondary and it feels so good to be there.

We normally wear school uniforms, where girls wear maroon skirts and white shirts, boys wear white shirts with maroon trousers and it looks so beautiful. We pay a certain fee at the beginning of the year as it is common that education is not for free. However, it’s not expensive. It’s around N$200. Rundu Secondary the most beautiful school I have ever seen before and it has so many classes with well trained and educated teachers. Every teacher here is the best but I like my English and biology teachers because they talk about real things that are happening in our daily lives.

I was born in the same country (Namibia) in Luderitz, which is on the west coast of Namibia. Actually my mother lives there now and I live in Rundu with my father. As it is said that you must always be fair to both of your parents. Luderitz is a good town especially when you are at the sea. It feels more like you are in heaven. I do visit my mother every holiday just to make sure she is not missing me and I enjoy the weather. I love both my parents.

That’s all I can say about myself.



Helena is in grade 11 at Rundu Secondary School

She can be reached at helenandinelao@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment