Tuesday, October 20, 2009

By Martha Melanie


My name is Martha, but my friends call me Melanie. My Mom told me once that when she was pregnant she read a story about a woman named Melanie and liked the name, so she decided that if she gave birth to a girl she would name her Melanie! It’s a very rare name in Namibia.

My goal is to become a business woman. I want to earn at least more than a million Namibian dollars per year. If my dream comes true or if I become successful, I will spend my money on orphans at our village. My villlage’s name is Rupara and in short it’s a beautiful place to be. Rupara is just 60 kilometer away from Rundu town in Namibia, where my school is located.

As far as I’m concerned, I’m a hard working girl and I’m going to make my Mom and Daddy proud. I strongly believe that I’m going to make my dream come true. Watch out for Martha Melanie!



Martha Melanie is in grade 11 at Rundu Secondary School

She can be reached at marthamelanie@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Come on girl friend, dreams are just imaginations, As you said it as a dream, thoughts that are in us when we fall a sleep and they will never come. it's best you work hard and face it live

    ReplyDelete