Wednesday, October 21, 2009

By Benyamen


Namibia is a beautiful county on its own and peaceful people live in it. It’s an evergreen county, full of desert and different types of beautiful animals. Namibia is one of the SADC countries in Africa. Namibia is a country full of developing region and we have 13 regions in Namibia. A lot of people shed blood in this country for its independence, which was gained in 1990.

My name is Munango Benyamen, I am the boy of 20 years old. I’m in grade 11, I’m in grade 11 at Rundu Senior Secondary School in Rundu town.

I was born in the village called Kayisosi. It was nice for me to be in this village, because it is very green when it is the rainy season. You can share and hear lots of things in that village. It’s good to know about your culture. During night time you sit around the fire and then adults will tell you stories about how to be a man and what to do as the man.

My parents are still there in Kayisosi. They have a farm where they grow crops, which help them throughout the year. Sometimes during the holidays I go there to help them out with some housework like cooking and looking after animals like goats, sheep. Now live in my village is better because the government has supplied us with electricity and clean water.
Benayamen is in grade 11 at Rundu Secondary School
He can be reached at benyamenmunango@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment