Tuesday, October 13, 2009

By Johannes


My name is Costa Johannes I am 17 year old boy schooling at Rundu SSS and I am in grade 11F.

My parents decided to give me the name Johannes because they thought that it was the right thing to do for my grandfather. It was my grandfather’s last wish that they give me that name, because Johannes was his name too. That way I can remind my family of my grandfather when ever I am around.

Attending at Rundu SSS is nice because the school has all the necessary materials which are needed for studying. We wear uniforms and we pay school fees. Rundu SSS is a good school which most of people admire most. At school the teachers who are my favourites are Mr Mwala and Ms Kapolo. They are free with learners and help you when you do not understand something. In each class we have 42 learners maximum. I take
Agriculture, Biology, Geography, Development Studies, English as a second language and Rukwangali as a first language. At school we speak English because we must improve our English (it is our national language) and we speak Rukwangali at home and sometimes at school.



Johannes is in grade 11 at Rundu Secondary School

He can be reached at johannesDinhu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment